Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I'm Loving...


This is my first time participating in Jamie's What I Loving Wednesday link-up, I am excited to share with you a few things that I love...

I am loving that this sweet lady, who is my adopted big sister, made it through her surgery yesterday and will be coming home tomorrow!
I am loving that I found this cute Christmas ornament in the hospital gift shop today.
Trendy Tree.com

I am loving that this ornament reminds me of the sweet and funny lady....Miss Paula Deen. I am also loving that every year she amazes me with even better recipes than last years edition of Paula Deen's Holiday Baking. I can't wait to bake some yummy treats for the holidays!
I am loving that this movie comes out on DVD next Tuesday!!!
and last but not least....
I am absolutely loving that my best friend and her hubby found out last week that they are having their FIRST BABY!!! I can't wait to meet this precious little baby!
Well, that is all my love's for this week!
Love,
Tasha

2 comments:

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for playing along!

That ornament is so cute...I love it!

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sex and the City 2!!! I am so excited!!