Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 8 and 9

Day 8 and 9: My Travels and My Friends

My Travels


I have been very fortunate to travel to many places. My favorite of those places was the Atlantis in the Bahamas. It was absolutely magnificent!!!!
I am always happier when I am somewhere tropical!
Another place near and dear to my heart lies Deep in the Heart of TEXAS! I do not know what it is about Texas but I just can't get enough of it.
I hope to one day call Texas home! 

Downtown Dallas

There are still a few places that I want to go....I want to go to New York City really, really bad. I would also like to visit California, Ireland, Paris, Greece, Rome and a few more. We are planning a trip to Hawaii next summer and I can't wait!


My Friends

My friend Katelyn and I

My favorite lady V, Kathryn, Amy and Me

Nikita, Brittany, Me, Katelyn and Candace
(we have been friends since high school and middle school)

Two of my favorite things...traveling and friends!


Tasha

0 comments: