Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 10, 12 and 13

Day 10:Something I'm Afraid Of

Snakes...Oh my goodness! I am absolutely, insanely, horribly, terrified of SNAKES! Big or small, poisonous or non-poisonous...I don't care. I am so scared, the thought of even searching for a picture of a snake gives me the chills. I live in the Tennessee mountains so come warm weather I do not go any further than my pool unless someone is going with me. I know I sound like a little child, well I can't help it.

Day 12: What I Believe

I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins.
I believe that he knows the plan for my life and I am just along for the ride.
I believe that there is a man out there who will love me with all of his heart and will be an amazing husband and father.
I believe that I was put on this earth to be a mother.
I believe that I have the best family and friends.
I believe that I have been overly blessed.
I believe that I cannot wait to become a wife and mother.
I believe that we should all learn from our mistakes.
I believe that my brother is smiling down on me from Heaven.
I believe that babies and puppies are the cutest things ever.
I believe that I am addicted to sweet tea.
I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

Day 13: My Goals

1. To graduate from college
2. To find a job teaching a classroom full of kiddos
3. To meet the man of my dreams
4. To one day be the best wife and mother that I can be
5. To go on a mission trip
6. To be more organized
7. To learn to sew
8. To be the best person that I can be and live life one day at a time

YAY! I am finally caught up! 


Tasha



0 comments: