Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 4


Day 4: My Parents

I decided to skip Day 3 because I am trying to catch up to Day 12, so I am moving right along. 
I have been BLESSED with wonderful, loving, caring, sweet and amazing parents. I still live at home so I am very close to my parents. My Mom is my best friend and I love her so much. We have a great relationship. I talk to her about everything that goes on in my life. My parents told me a long time ago that some friends will come and go but your parents will always be here to support you! This is so true...most of us don't realize this till we become adults! 

I am definitely a Daddy's Girl! We can have our moments when we don't get along because we are so much alike. I love my dad so much and appreciate everything he does to provide for my mom and I. My dad loves nothing more than to aggravate and embarrass me. He makes me laugh so hard. He has always told me that he will be goofy and crazy just as long as it makes me smile. So sweet! 

I am so happy to be blessed with the best parents in the world. 
Love,
Tasha

0 comments: