Saturday, October 23, 2010

There is a 1st time for everything....

I have been reading blogs since June trying to decide if I wanted to start my own blog. I am normally a somewhat crafty person. I have never tried to make wreaths or flower arrangements because I figured that they would turn out horrible. I found some really great crafty blogs and decided that I was going to give wreath making a shot! 

My fall wreath...
Find the tutorial for this wreath @ {dot}{dot}{dot}

My Halloween ribbon wreath...
Find the tutorial for this wreath @ Tatertots and Jello
I plan on making  a ribbon wreath for every holiday....I just love them!
I was very surprised that my wreaths turned out so well and I am very proud that I made them.

I have already picked out my Christmas wreath and I can't wait to get started on it.
Here is a picture and the tutorial @Craftoholics Anonymous
I hope that I have inspired you to start making your own wreaths. Believe me if I can make them, anyone can!
Good Luck!
Tasha

0 comments: