Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 2

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name



"Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason"  -unknown

I named my blog Everything Happens For a Reason... because I have always absolutely loved this quote. I know that there is only one person who knows how our lives will turn out. I believe that he is writing our story. We all know that life doesn't always go the way we won't it to. At the end of the day we all must remember that everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan for each one of us. 
My life is not going as I had planned. Ten years ago, I would have told you that by the age of twenty-four, I would be married and either be pregnant or already had my first child. So far none of this has happened but I just have to keep the faith and remember that no matter what...Everything Happens For a Reason!!!

Tasha




0 comments: