Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 14

Day 14: A Picture (Pictures) I Love



Why do I love this picture? I know it looks painful but the truth is, I would do anything in the world to make these kiddos smile. Attacking me must be a lot of fun because those are very big smiles. This picture makes me laugh because I don't remember who took the picture and I am not sure why they did but I love it!

This is one of my favorite pictures of us! This was taken at the Atlantis. 

The kiddos were so little in this picture. Oh time has flown by way too fast.

My Grandfather and I. He was 84 and I was 21. This was our last picture together and I miss his sweet face everyday.

Katelyn and I
They say that some people come and go but true friends are always there. This is so true. I love this girl to death! 

I am really loving this blogging challenge and can't wait to make some new blogging friends!


Tasha




0 comments: