Saturday, October 30, 2010

Q & A

It is time for me to answer a few questions that Nicole tagged for me!

1.  How has blogging changed your life?
I have only been blogging for 12 days and I cannot fathom all of the sweet blogging friends I have made. I can't believe in just 12 short days that 22 of you have decided to follow my blog. I look forward to meeting the followers to come (I hope there are lots!!!) This blog has allowed me to open up about my life and share so many important things. I love looking at all of these great blogs everyday.


2.  If you could have any talent, what would it be?
If I could have any talent, I wish I could sing. I love to turn the radio up in my car and sing to all of my favorite songs. I would NEVER allow anyone to hear me! I love music and I think it would be so much fun to be a singer. I would love to be Taylor Swift for a day.


3.  What names do you like for your future children? Or, How did you decide on your children's names?
I have known for years what I would love to name my future children. I cannot wait to have children so this is avery important topic for me. For a boy, his name would be Jackson Michael. I would call him Jack for short. I just love the name Jackson and Jack. The middle name Michael is for my brother. For a girl, I love Gracie, Ava, Layla, Lola, Audrey, Maggie...and the list goes on and on. I will probably use some of those names together. Such as Ava Grace or Layla Grace.


4.  What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I wear the same pieces of jewelry everyday day. My diamond earrings from my Dad. My Pandora charm bracelet, necklace and stackable rings....it is never a good idea to go into the Pandora store. You will want everything! I would love to add a big, cute watch to my collection but I haven't found the right one yet.


5.  What do you want most for Christmas this year?
Well last year I got this...
The 90th Edition Candy Apple Red/ Glass Bowl Kitchen Aid Mixer
I absolutely love it!

This year....I want....
Cuisinart 16-cup Food Processor
I love to cook so it is important that I have all of the right equipment!


6.  If you could go on a mission trip anywhere where would you go?
I am planning on going on a mission trip within the next year to either Uganda or Haiti (maybe both) with Safe World Nexus.


7.  Who is your favorite Disney princess and why?  (I know you have one!)
My favorite Disney princess is Jamine. She is my favorite princess because of this little girl...
I think she and the princess look alike and they share the same name.


8.  If you had a million dollars to donate, what organization would you donate to?
This would be very hard for me to decide. I would have to split the money up and donate to St. Jude's Medical Research, Susan G. Komen Foundation and Make A Wish.
All of these are very important to me!

That was so much fun, thanks Nicole for tagging me!

Ok, now it is my turn to ask a few questions...

1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. If you had to evacuate your home and could only bring one item, what would it be and why?
3. What is your idea of a perfect day?
4. If you won a free trip and could choose the destination, where would you go?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
6. What is your favorite dessert?
7. What do you love most about blogging?
8. What is your favorite kind of music and why?

now I get to tag a few of you to answer these questions!

Katie at Katie's Journey
Leslie at Life In It's Ordinary Form
Lindsi at The Hancock's
Miss V at Short and Sweet
Rachel at Simple Little Joys
Pearls, Curls and a Southern Girl

I hope to see all of you play along!



Tasha

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the tag!! Go to my blog if you wanna read my answers :) hope you're having a great weekend!

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for playing along! Love you answers!