Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 1

Day 1: Introduce, Recent Picture and 15 Interesting Facts




My name is Tasha. I just recently turned 24 in September. I attend Old Dominion University and I am majoring in Education. I have been blessed with a wonderful family!!! They have given me way more than I deserve and I thank God for them everyday. Some people would say that I am spoiled but I prefer to call it 
over-loved! I am obsessed with reality tv and love lazy days so I can catch up on my DVR. I am patiently waiting for Mr. Right to come along and sweep me off my feet. 

15 interesting facts:
one. I cannot wait to become a teacher but my dream job is to be a stay-at-home mom.
two. I love movies and I have a bad habit of buying dvd's.
three. I have really curly hair. No one believes me when i say this because I straighten my hair almost everyday.
four. I have been in college for 7 years! Yes I did say SEVEN! I have changed my major twice and I could probably be a doctor by now. 
five. My parents bought me a Mac Book Pro for my birthday and I absolutely love it. Goodbye Windows forever!!!
six. I love dolphins! I love them so much, I actually jumped off of our jet ski in Florida because I saw one swim under us. I was so happy because I was able to touch it (I think I jumped right on top of it...lol) I scared my parents to death!
seven. I worry that my Mr. Right will never come along.
eight. I LOVE babies and children and cannot wait to be a Mom.
nine. I am currently obsessed with anything leopard print. 
ten. I would love to learn to knit and sew.
eleven. I love being crafty. I have recently started making wreaths for the holidays.
twelve. I hate pickles and pickle juice.
thirteen. I love the beach, the lake and my pool. I am always very happy when I am around the water.
fourteen. I would love to go on a mission trip.
fifteen. I am very excited about this blog. I look forward to making many new friends through my blog and this blogging challenge. I hope to meet people who are going through the same struggles and joys that I am!

Love,
Tasha


0 comments: