Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm Loving!

happy wednesday ya'll! 

It's a chilly morning here in Tennessee! We still have snow on the ground because the temperature has been under 20* for three days! I'm looking forward to the high of 31* today! {actually I am looking forward to summer}



Well it's Wednesday and as always here is What I'm Loving this cold Wednesday morning!

I am loving this beautiful Christmas ornament that I just ordered.
Nicole, blogged about these ornaments featured on HSN.
This ornament was designed by Whiting and Davis and I think it is stunning.
At least 30% of the purchase price goes directly to St. Jude.
Go check out all of the ornaments that HSN has to offer and support St. Jude.


I am loving this AMAZING hospital! The wonderful doctors and staff at this hospital work non-stop to find cures and save our children. The Holiday season makes us start to think about what is important in our life and it is important that we protect our future. Children are the future! This Christmas, I pray that you will remember the children in this hospital. Pray that this is not their last Christmas. Pray that each one of these children is healed. Pray that St. Jude continues to find cures to heal these children. I pray that families keep supporting this wonderful hospital, like my family does.


I am loving this sweet video! This video is about a young boy, Dax, who was a patient at St. Jude. Please watch this video and support St. Jude! 

I am loving that there are only 17 days left till Christmas!

I am loving that I only have EXACTLY one week left till Christmas Break!

I am loving that Friday I am headed to Boone, NC to stuff gift boxes for children at Christmas! It's such a beautiful city and I love every chance that I get to go there!

I am loving that my order from Pampered Chef will be here tomorrow!


I am loving all of my new followers!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and a great week!
Go over to Jamie's blog and tell us What Your Loving!!!



Tasha

5 comments:

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE that ornamenent and LOVE that you support St. Jude too!

A Wedding Story said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your list!!

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

St. Jude is such a great organization, and that ornament is beautiful!

Good luck getting through your last week!

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for playing along!

Boone is a beautiful little town! We've been up there during football season when our team plays App State!

Frans said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Keep up the good work and the positive spirit.