Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Link Up!

Happy Monday Ya'll!
I had a very boring weekend and I am getting back into the routine of blogging. The snow has kept me inside all weekend and today too! I love the snow but not when it keeps me from going places.

Today I am linking up with Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday!


{one}
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I love a lot of cheeses, however, I am very picky about my cheese!
For my sandwiches I only like a certain kind of cheese...
It's sliced very thick and I love it!

{two}
What size is your bed?
QUEEN! and it's all mine! There is no room for anyone else....so when I get married I will definitely have to upgrade to a king! My Mom says a king size bed is a must in any marriage!

{three}
What is your most overused praise?
I say, "That's hilarious!" all the time. I say it so much that I notice 2 of the kiddos saying it all the time now! 
I also say, "Ya'll!" a lot!

{four}
Green or purple grapes?
Green only!

{five}
Shower, morning or night?
Either one! I don't have a set schedule so I just shower whenever I get a chance during the day. I prefer to shower at night because of my crazy curly hair, it makes it easier to manage in the morning!

Go link up!


Tasha

10 comments:

Java said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally agree with you that I'm gonna have to get a King bed when I'm married.. I sprawl out all in my queen bed! haha Happy Monday! :)

Augmented Gem said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, nice to meet you! I love your blog page - it's just so festive! I am your newest follower. Hope you have a great day!

Cindy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

newest follower!

Thick cheese is the best for grilled cheese sandwiches!

come on over to my place
http://for-one-another.blogspot.com

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm with you on the hair thing, sister. It takes way to long to get my hair looking presentable!

Barb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi There!
I'm your newest follower! I found you through Java's follow. I love your blog - very festive! Drop by my blog and say hi if you get a chance.

Peggy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stopping by to say hi!
I love your awesome blog!!
PegsPlay

Laurie Harrison said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday-fun-q-to-get-to-know.html
Hi I'm om the Meet Me on Monday Hop.
Getting a kick out of some of the pics and answers. Following so stop by and give me a follow or a like on my unpopulated FB page or both.
Cheers to the Years!
Laurie from Grandma Sez So

My Life as a Real House Wife said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have such a cute festive blog! Found you on the blog hop! I can't wait to go check out your recipe blog! I am a co-editor of a magazine called The Barrel and we are always looking for great recipe blogs to feature. Let me know if you would be interested!

Rumtruffle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,
I know it's Tuesday but I am still blog hopping from Meet Me On Monday!
I am a new follower of your blog and I would love it if you would follow me back too.
I also have a Secret Santa Giveaway on my blog so why not pop along and add your name to that post?
I look forward to getting to know you better x
Helen
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com