Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

It's time for Meet Me On Monday!


{one}
How do you order your steak?
I am not a big steak eater. If I do order a steak, I order it medium.


{two}
Are you superstitious about anything?


Umm...not really...well I guess...kinda! I always knock on something (it may not always be wood) if I am talking about something good.

{three}
Who is your best friend not including your spouse?


Well I have two!
This sweet lady is like my big sister and I love her to death!

Katelyn and I have been friends since before middle school and just recently became very close again. I am so thankful for her and our friendship!


{four}
When was the last time you wore a dress?
The other day I wore a cute button up dress and my cowboy boots...I don't have a picture though :(

{five}
Do you have any trips scheduled?
Sunday we are supposed to go to Asheville, North Carolina to The Grove Park Inn for the gingerbread houses. My parents and I are thinking about going to either Atlanta or Nashville for a few days after Christmas.



Tasha

2 comments:

Hanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways. I only feature handmade and everything is gorgeous!

Helen Pigott said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just hopped by to say Hi,
Wishing you a Happy Christmas and fun filled new year
Helen x
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com