Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby!!!

I know, I know such a corny name for a title but so true. I don't know about ya'll but the weather is killing me! This past weekend and pretty much the beginning of this week we received around 8 inches of snow here in east Tennessee. Then, last night and today a huge ice storm blew through. I love snow, I'm not a big fan of ice but I do absolutely love snow. One thing that you have to understand is that here in Tennessee we are not used to that amount of snow...by that I mean the entire city shuts down. I live in the country, not the city. It takes me around 20 minutes to get into civilization so 8 inches of snow and an ice storm means I am stuck inside for DAYS!!! Here are a few pictures of the beautiful snow and ice...
Icy tree...
Semi-clear roads



This picture cracks me up. She had almost her entire head stuck in the snow! 


Tasha

2 comments:

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow ya'll got a lot of snow!! Love the picture of Oreo in the snow!! Hope you're staying warm!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a beautiful winter wonderland :) I hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend! xoxo