happy friday ya'll!
It's Fill In the Blank Friday!
1. I wish I had more time in the day. I wish I had more time period. I always feel like I am being rushed everyday.
2. Yesterday I spent the entire day observing a kindergarten class. It was my last day and I was so sad to leave their cute little faces. I really enjoyed spending time with them and I can't wait to have my own little classroom.
3. Today I will go to Boone, NC to stuff shoe boxes to send to little kids, all over the world, for Christmas. It makes my heart smile to know that I helping someone's Christmas to be better :).
4. Tomorrow I will be writing a paper, mailing my Christmas cards and hopefully watching my little 10 year old nephew be baptized.
5. Maybe I will have time for a nap tomorrow!
6. Someday I will have a little family of my own to make the Christmas season even more special.
7. I love my family and friends. The Christmas season makes us all remember what is so special in our lives and I feel so blessed with the special people I get to share my life with. I also love my amazing blogging friends, each of you are very special to me!
Go over to Lauren's blog and fill in the blank!!!
Have a wonderful evening!