Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday ya'll!
It's still snowy and icy here in Tennessee, unfortunately! I was supposed to be finished with school on Wednesday but I can't make it to school to take my last exam because of the weather! I am hoping I can make it out today so I can start my Christmas break!

It's time for fill in the blank friday!

1. Giving is exciting! I love seeing people's faces when they are opening presents. I especially love watching the kiddos open up their presents. I love the look of excitement on their faces. I also love thinking, planning and putting ideas together for presents. I enjoy personalizing everyone's present and giving them something I know that they will love.

2. Receiving is exciting too! I love gifts and I love surprises. 

3. The best gift I ever received was my 90th edition candy apple red Kitchen-aid mixer with the glass bowl. It's the best gift I have received lately. I love to cook and bake so I was very excited when I received this gift.

4. The best gift I ever gave was .....I don't know! I would probably say the kid's gift every year. I try to put a lot of thought into their gifts.

5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is sewing skills and more craftiness. I love being crafty and making my own stuff!

6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is health! I wish I had the power to make everyone around me healthy!

7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was ....I don't know again. I can't think of anything that I wanted and never got. I am sure there is something because at that age we want everything that we see. 

I hope you have a great day!


Tasha

1 comments:

Tasia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are awesome! I love your blog, and I am so envious of the fact that you are from Tennessee. I've never actually been there, but I'm pretty sure that it would be one of my favorite places ever.

Have a great weekend!