Happy Friday ya'll!
It's still snowy and icy here in Tennessee, unfortunately! I was supposed to be finished with school on Wednesday but I can't make it to school to take my last exam because of the weather! I am hoping I can make it out today so I can start my Christmas break!
It's time for fill in the blank friday!
1. Giving is exciting! I love seeing people's faces when they are opening presents. I especially love watching the kiddos open up their presents. I love the look of excitement on their faces. I also love thinking, planning and putting ideas together for presents. I enjoy personalizing everyone's present and giving them something I know that they will love.
2. Receiving is exciting too! I love gifts and I love surprises.
3. The best gift I ever received was my 90th edition candy apple red Kitchen-aid mixer with the glass bowl. It's the best gift I have received lately. I love to cook and bake so I was very excited when I received this gift.
4. The best gift I ever gave was .....I don't know! I would probably say the kid's gift every year. I try to put a lot of thought into their gifts.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is sewing skills and more craftiness. I love being crafty and making my own stuff!
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is health! I wish I had the power to make everyone around me healthy!
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was ....I don't know again. I can't think of anything that I wanted and never got. I am sure there is something because at that age we want everything that we see.
I hope you have a great day!