Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Link Up!

Shew! It was a short, eventful, tiring weekend. I need a full day to recuperate but that is not going to happen. I have been released by the doctor's and I am back to my busy schedule. I have so much blogging to catch up on....it will take me forever! On a happier note it is a beautiful day here in Tennessee! The sun is shining and it is NOT snowing!
I am linking up with two new blogs today and I am very excited to share them with you. I found them from Kari at It's a Wonderful Life! 

First up is Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday!


1. What is your favorite kind of pie?
I love pecan pie.

2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
No, but I have come very, very close. I hate to get gas so I push it to the limit every time.

3. How many languages do you speak?
Just English with a southern accent. 

4. Do you take daily vitamins?
Yes, when I remember!

5. What is your worst eating habit?
My answer is the same as Kari's. I love to eat dessert very late!

Next, is Happily a Law Mama for Monday Minute

1. What is for dinner tonight?
Well, I am going to eat dinner with my parents tonight and we have not decided yet.

2. Have you ever been stung by a bee or a wasp?
Yes, several times and it HURTS!

3. What time do you go to sleep every evening?
Ha! This depends! During the week, anytime between 9-12. On the weekends, anytime between 11-2...or later!

4. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

5. If you could have one power, what would it be? 
To see into the future. I am a planner and I would love to look ahead and see what my life will be like. 

That was so much fun and I hope all of you go and link up!!!
I will be back later for a catch up on Katie's Blogging Challenge!
Have a great afternoon!



Tasha

3 comments:

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love these link-ups! I love your favorite ice cream... anything chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh yumm!! i love pecan pies!!

Brooke said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i had reese cup ice cream for the first time last week. yum! although it is hard to beat cookie dough.