Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 25...only 5 more to go :(



Put your Ipod on shuffle, list the first 10 songs

I have been waiting for this day! I LOVE MUSIC!!! I blame it on my brother, we both love having music playing all the time and we like it loud! I always have my Ipod touch with me everywhere I go. I listen to it in my car and then when I get home I plug it into my Bose stereo system. I love all kinds of music so I am excited to see what my first 10 songs are.
Here We Go...

1. Come In With the Rain - Taylor Swift
2. Good To Be Me - Uncle Kracker
3. Pray Out Loud - Jessica Simpson
4. If It's Love - Train 
5. I Go Back - Kenny Chesney
6. Best of My Love - The Eagles
7. Deeper Shade of Blue - Folk Soul Revival*
8. That's How Love Moves - Faith Hill
9. Son of a Son of a Sailor - Jimmy Buffett
10. Heart Like Mine - Miranda Lambert

I am loving this list...these are some of my favorite songs (I say that about every song!)

* I am probably going to have to explain who Folk Soul Revival is. They are a great band from Wise, VA. A couple of the band members live in Bristol and they play in Bristol all the time. Every year Bristol hosts the annual Rhythm and Roots Reunion. (If you live anywhere near Bristol and enjoy country/ bluegrass music you should definitely make the drive for this festival on a September weekend.) Bands come from all over to play their music and this year Folk Soul Revival was the best show by far! They have 2 cd's out and they are awesome. My family and I have worn them out! I uploaded a video of them performing at Rhythm and Roots this year! (I am somewhere in that crowd!) I hope you enjoy! 





Tasha

3 comments:

Kit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great songs! That festival sounds like a lot of fun!

Elise said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Taylor Swift...I'll have to check out that song of hers!

Venessa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Tasha...I found your blog through the challenge. It is really cute. I am looking forward to reading more as a new follower!