Happy Wednesday Ya'll!
I cannot believe that it is November already. I was going to post pictures from the concert but I think I am going to wait until tomorrow because there are several blogs I want to link up to today. Wednesday seems to be a popular day for link ups and I am definitely a fan. I am finding so many new blogs to follow and gaining some great new followers.
So first up is...
Jamie with What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I love Wednesday's because I love getting the chance to tell all my blogging friends what I am loving this week!
I am loving that it is finally cooler in Tennessee. I think we actually have a small chance of snow flurries in the next dew days.
I am loving that Robin Roberts is hosting a special tonight on ABC @ 10pm/ET. In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville with include interviews with Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Kellie Pickler and LeAnn Rimes. I can't wait to watch this!
I am loving these sweaters from American Eagle. These all look perfect for winter's in Tennessee. (Yes! Brown is my favorite color and most everything I own is brown)
I am loving this pullover from Patagonia.
I am loving these Ugg boots.
Ha! I told you I liked brown! Well you can tell by my list that I al ready for winter and cold weather.
What are you loving this Wednesday? Go link up.
Next, I am linking up with Casey at Bird's Eye View
Here are this week's question?
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
5. What is your dream occupation?
Here are my answers...
1. Well I just had my appendix removed and that was very painful. I was in pain for two weeks before they diagnosed me with appendicitis. That was my first surgery so I am still very sore and recovering.
2. I cannot wait to be a Mom and I already have my future children's name picked out. If I have a boy, his name will be Jackson Michael. For a little girl I love Ava, Layla, Lola, Gracie, Maggie, Audrey. I would probably go with Ava Grace or Layla Grace.
3. I would love to have the screen on my dash that tells me EXACTLY how many miles I have to go until my car will completely run out of gas. I know that this is horrible but I hate to get out and get gas, especially in the Winter. I love my car, it is new and has all the features I wanted except for that little screen!
4. I cannot think of any names for my car, house or computer :(
5. My dream occupation would be a singer. I would love to be Taylor Swift, Faith Hill (Ha! Because I would be married to Tim McGraw!), Miranda Lambert for the day! I think it would be so fun to tour the world and get up on stage and perform every night.
What fun questions. I can't wait till next Wednesday's questions!
I found this great link up by Leigh
That was so much fun! Wednesday is becoming my favorite day!