Happy Tuesday Ya'll!
Only 2 more days till Turkey day....I am so excited! I will be cooking all day and cannot wait. I am making my grocery list now! I am not very excited about battling the crowds at the grocery store, though. I am, also, going to the doctor today to see if they are going to take my tonsils out :(.....I'm hoping they say NO!!!!
Day 2: Black Friday/ General Shopping Tips and Trips
Ha! Day 2 is cracking me up because I am the absolute worst person in the world to take shopping advice from!
Don't get me wrong, I love to shop and I can keep up with the best of them!
I am going to make a list of all the things I do wrong and please don't follow in my footsteps ;)
1. I am not a bargain shopper. I hardly ever go by a sales rack.
2. The reason I am not a bargain shopper is because I have normally already bought whatever it is before it has had time to go on sale.
3. I do not come prepared with water or snacks....I buy everything as I go.
4. I do not make out a map or list of what I need. I just browse and when I see something I like I get it.
5. I, also, have a very bad habit of buying everything i see!!!
6. I love shopping online.
7. I buy ALL of my shoes from Zappos.com (there is one good tip for you!) No sales tax, no shipping and 365 day return policy!!!
I told you! I am a horrible shopper! It works for me but I know that many of you would probably like to smack me! I will definitely be looking at ALL of the shopping tips that you all share and hopefully, I will develop some healthy habits!!!
I know that I am no help on this topic and I am sorry!
I will be back later for Two on Tuesday and my Thanksgiving recipes!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!!