Happy Tuesday ya'll!
Well it is still snowing in Tennessee...I don't think that it is ever going to stop! I absolutely cannot wait till March....I am counting down the days....literally! 66 days...My sister in law counted her days wrong so I think I said 62 days last week but it's 66 days and I am ready to start packing! If you are new and don't know about my trip, you can read about it here!
I am at a loss for ideas lately so I am going to link up until I have some exciting stuff to talk about!
I am linking up with Night Owl Crafting for hoo are you?
1. Are you fond of cooking?
Yes!!! I love to cook and bake! I do both of them almost every single day!
2. What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?
Anything with chicken or shrimp!
3. Which so you prefer sweet or salty?
Both and I love them together!!!
4. Where is the last place you ate out at?
Red Lobster....I had their new Pecan Crusted Shrimp with a Cherry Maple Glaze! They were delicious!!!!
5. What's for dinner tonight?
I had breaded tilapia with rice and a salad. I am not a big fan of fish but I will eat tilapia. This was delicious and it came from Sam's Club in the frozen section.
I am linking up with The Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday!
Top 2 Strange Addictions:
1. My phone! My family calls it my oxygen supply and they say that I have trouble breathing when it is not in my hand! They are totally over exaggerating! I never go anywhere without my phone and it is normally in my hand. It is like a mini-computer and I am not sure how I survived without it before. I am also addicted to Twitter and Facebook.....which I use my phone to check most of the time!
2. Magazines! I am a hoarder when it comes to magazines! I love them and I can't get enough of them! I buy them all....US Weekly, People, In Touch, Self, Shape, Food Network, Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Rachel Ray, Paula Deen, Glamour, Better Homes and Gardens, Southern Living.....ALL OF THEM!!!
I went to Walmart today and came home with these!
The sad thing is I hardly ever read them unless I am very interested, I only look at the pictures!
Well, I am very tired so I am going to put the pj's on and watch The Social Network! I hope you all have a great night and stay safe if you are in the middle of a snow storm!!!
p.s. Are any of you having issue uploading pictures to your post? Every time I add a picture to my post it goes to the very top and I have to cut and paste it to where I want it! It is very annoying!