Friday, January 14, 2011

snow!


It has finally stopped snowing here in Tennessee! Today is the first day in a week that it has not snowed and I am very thankful for that. Since last Friday we have received around 8 inches of snow. I love the snow, don't get me wrong but enough is enough. The sad thing is, it is only January and winter has just begun. Oh well, in my mind I am visualizing the sunshine, sand, palm trees, the ocean and that big water-slide....only 63 days till the Spring Break trip!

I started using Twitter a few weeks ago and I am addicted. Do you use Twitter?? I love it and can't believe I waited so long to tweet! You should definitely try it if you haven't and if you do tweet...follow me :)

I am very excited to have a very low key weekend planned. I feel like every weekend I have way more things to do than there is time for. So this weekend I am doing as little as possible. Tonight I am going to help my SIL take down all of her Christmas stuff (sad I know!). Tomorrow I am coaching my niece and nephew's basketball team in their first game. My brother volunteered to coach their team this year and I should have know that when he said "I" (talking about him) he meant "WE!" So now I am the assistant coach for the team. We had practice last night and I am very excited about our first game because our team is really good! I'm hoping for a Win tomorrow!

Today I am linking up with My Little Life for 5 Question Friday

{one}
What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Oh my! I am a movie lover and I have several favorites! One movie that I love to watch again and again is Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. It makes me laugh every time I watch it.
{two}
What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Right now, when people empty the trash and do not put another liner in the trash can. This drives me crazy!!!

{three}
If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
sister. loving. giving. listener. wonderful.

{four}
If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I would love to own a cute little cupcake shop and sell many varieties/ flavors of beautifully decorated cupcakes!

{five}
What is your one "splurge" item, that you always buy, no matter the cost?
Good shoes! I always buy expensive shoes because in my mind I know that they must be better than the cheaper ones. I think that your feet always need the best support they can get :)

Go link up!

I have decided to host a giveaway when I reach 100 followers! I thought it would be a great way to say thanks to all of my followers. I am not sure yet what I am going to giveaway but I hope that you all will participate! Help me reach 100 followers....I am only 13 followers away!

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Tasha

5 comments:

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would come to your cupcake shop! LOVE cupcakes! I hope you have a great weekend!

BeckyJo606 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loove loove loove Overboard! Seeing it on your blog made me be so happy!! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Rachel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your pet peeve is so true! It's simply gross, haha

Nuha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd love to see East Tennessee in all of its snow beauty! We had a day of it, which was wonderful! Hope your weekend is nice & relaxing!

Holly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the idea of the cupcake shop! That would be awesome! :)