Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!

I can't believe that it is Monday already! Where did the weekend go? I have been so behind on blogging :( I have several pictures that I will be sharing with you this week!
I am happy that it is a new week and I am ready to tackle my ever growing to do list. I am in the progress of organizing my life...more post to come about this. I am trying to get all of the clutter and unneeded "stuff" out of life so that I can focus on the important things. I am simplifying my life!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!


I am linking up today with Never Growing Old!

1. What is your favorite kind of fudge?
I love peanut butter fudge! I also like specialty fudge that has nuts or something swirled into it.

2. Is there snow outside your window?
Are you kidding me? I feel like I've moved from Tennessee to Alaska. It is never going to stop snowing. So the answer to the question is YES! It is actually snowing right now!

3. What is your favorite meal of the day?
I would have to say dinner. Mainly because it is my big meal for the day. I love food so this makes me a happy girl.

4. Do you text on your cell phone?
Yes! I am definitely a texter! (I know that is not a word but in my little dictionary it is :))

5. Waffles or pancakes?
I love them both! I make homemade waffles and pancakes that are wonderful. I always add either almond or vanilla extract to my waffles and pancakes. I throw in some other goodies when I make them for my niece and nephew.

Tasha

3 comments:

Helen Pigott said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello
Just visiting via MMOM. Hope you have a lovely week, feel free to hop over and say hi.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Suze said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you have a good blessed monday girl! I've been doing some organizing in my life too!!! I'm a texter too :))

Ally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Im working on getting more organized myself! I already am but it just gets chaotic at times and gets all messed up again! Good luck with that! And yes I can't believe its monday either...but its going to be a good week I can feel it! :)