Monday, August 15, 2011

My weekend in pictures...

I had a fun and short weekend. Here are a few pictures from my weekend...

Thursday night karaoke at Stateline.
(My friend Amanda just moved to Texas and she came in for a quick trip this weekend. So, we went to our local hangout downtown, Stateline Bar and Grill, every night. I normally don't go out this much, just Thursday and Friday night!)

Friday night car show downtown.
(The city shut down our "small" downtown area for this event. Including our one main street and the side streets. My Dad brought his 66' Nova and parked it in front of Stateline. I knew when my Mom and I got there that it would not be as packed as expected. Well, I was wrong! 10,000 people showed up! Even Jay Leno had two cars in the show.)


Friday night fun after the car show at Stateline.

Saturday night at the Comedy Zone.

Saturday night at Stateline.

Blue sky and big white clouds after a storm on Sunday.

Sunset on Sunday.


Oh, guess who is 2 months old today???
Kingston! I think he gets cuter everyday!

That's it folks!
Have a great week!


Tasha

2 comments:

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all of your pictures!! looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like fun! Love the sunset and Kingston pictures!