Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kingston Knox!

On June 14th, I got the phone call that my best friend was going into labor. I was beyond excited, I dropped everything I was doing and rushed to the hospital. Well, we were in for a long night. I finally left the hospital at 11:30 that night after the doctor came in and informed us there would be no baby until the next morning or afternoon. I went home and tried to get a few hours of sleep. At 5:00am my phone went off..."THE BABY IS COMING!" is all I heard. I jumped up, put clothes on and I was standing in the hospital thirty minutes later. The babies heart rate was starting to drop and the doctors were getting nervous so they decided it was best for baby and mommy to preform a c-section. 

Kingston Knox 
was born on June 15th at 5:30 am. He weighed 7lbs. 6 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long



Dark, curly hair!




 One week old!

Two weeks old!

Three weeks old today!

Can you tell I am a proud Aunt? I am so in love with this little man. He melts my heart every time I look at him. I could just sit and stare and him ALL day!
You will be seeing this little face in probably every post in the future...hope that is okay!


Tasha


2 comments:

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He really may be the cutest little boy ever!

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is so precious! Love it!