Monday, September 19, 2011

Catch Up!

Last week was very busy and time slipped away from me.  I tried to catch up on my blogging but it never happened.

Wednesday, I came home to a very special package and I was overwhelmed with joy...
My Erin Condren Planner! I am in love and I hope it helps to keep me organized.

We normally eat at Chili's every week because they send us a coupon for a free dessert...who doesn't love a free dessert?
For fall they have a new Apple Cobbler dessert that is delicious!

Thursday, I kept little man.
It was, also, his 3 Month Birthday!!
This week I am keeping him for two days while his MiMi is in the Dominican Republic. A post of updated pictures will come later in the week.

I started not to feel very well on Thursday evening. I knew that I needed to do something to make me feel better because I had a long weekend ahead...
My pharmacist suggested I try this to help me feel better. Well, first of all, this stuff is nasty. I was gagging the entire time to get the 4 ounces down. Second, it didn't work.

This weekend is a huge weekend for my hometown. It was the 11th Annual Rhythm and Roots Reunion. Thousands of people come to our downtown to listen to the most amazing bluegrass and country bands.
I took this picture from the upstairs of our local bar, overlooking the busy street.
Details from my weekend and lots of pictures will be in tomorrow's post!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week. I am battling a sinus infection and walking pneumonia from this weekend, so I will be resting most of the week.

Today is my sweet friend, Nicole's 21st Birthday! Go over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!



Tasha

3 comments:

Rebekah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So fun about your planner! Mine shipped today and I can't wait. That baby is pretty darn cute! :)

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you're catching up with blogging! I've missed you!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait to get my planner! Glad you like yours!! :)